AstroPy: WWW Page updates, etc.

Dr. William T. Bridgman bridgman at lheapop.gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu Feb 25 11:34:15 CST 1999

I've added the MacOS platform test of the pyastro module to Pavlos' nifty
AstroPy module tracking page.  Works nice.

I've also added a link on the main AstroPy page to Travis Oliphant's
Numerical Python page.  His cephesmodule & Sigtoolsmodule may have
applications in astronomy.  He also reports that they should be fairly
platform independent.  We might want to conduct some platform tests on
these as well.

Thanks,
Tom

--
Dr. William T."Tom" Bridgman          Raytheon ITSS
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
Code 664                              bridgman at lheapop.gsfc.nasa.gov
Greenbelt, MD 20771                   (301) 286-1346