AstroPy: Activities or other News?

Dr. William T. Bridgman bridgman at lheapop.gsfc.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 16 11:45:38 CST 1999

Hello,

Things have been rather quiet on the AstroPy list so I thought I'd send out
a little news on my activities to see if it would inspire news from others.

Paul Barrett is still working on the PyFITS module and I'm doing some
assistance in that area.

I attempted to port Travis Oliphant's cephes module to the Mac but ran into
problems because I didn't have all the source code for the Numeric module.
I still need to finish that.

I've not noticed any additions to Pavlos' AstroPy page
(http://gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu:8080/Gaaros/AstroPy/)

Has there been any other activity by other list members?

Thanks,
Tom

--
Dr. William T."Tom" Bridgman          Raytheon ITSS
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
Code 664                              bridgman at lheapop.gsfc.nasa.gov
Greenbelt, MD 20771                   (301) 286-1346