AstroPy web page

Shashikiran Ganesh shashi at prl.ernet.in
Tue Feb 24 22:36:33 CST 2004

Hi,

Maybe a good idea to have a mirror site at an open source portal such as
http://sarovar.org  I already have two projects related to astronomy on
this portal :  http://sofa.sarovar.org and http://stv.sarovar.org

The first one is a collection of weblinks called "Standard Objects for
Astronomy" and the second one is a set of pages devoted to my linux based
program to control the SBIG STV autoguider.

Primarily Sarovar hosts a lot of TeX related projects - including the
PSTricks Tutorial from the Indian TeX Users Group.

I propose that we could have a site called 'astropy.sarovar.org' with a
couple of members having access to update the site remotely.  If it seems
that the sarovar web is accessible easily worldwide, then I shall register
a new project there for AstroPy.  Please let me know,

Regards,
Shashi

--
2004-02-25 at 9:55am IST