[Astropy] The Astropy mailing list has moved.

Paul Barrett barrett at stsci.edu
Mon Oct 18 10:11:06 CDT 2004

<x-flowed>Rob Managan wrote:

> Let me revise that. I have 140 messages that go back to 2/12/99. Too
> much of a packrat I guess.
>
> Again, Eudora format for now. It is basically a concatenated list of
> messages. Not sure how it compares to mbox.

Hi Rob,

Sorry to take so long to respond.  I am definitely interested in getting
your archived messages.  I probably have all of them scattered about
somewhere on my hard drive, but your nearly complete list would make my
life easier at this time.

I forget the exact date when Tom and I started AstroPy, but it wasn't
more than a year before your first message. It seems to me that it was
about Sept 1998.

Tom, do you remember the exact date that we began AstroPy?

 -- Paul

--
Paul Barrett, PhD      Space Telescope Science Institute
Phone: 410-338-4475    ESS/Science Software Branch

</x-flowed>