[AstroPy] Whatever happened to astropy?

Paul Barrett pebarrett at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 17:37:11 CST 2006

James,

I'm the maintainer of the mailing list and have been remiss in
updating it lately.  I've been very busy the last few months, so have
not had the time.  Hopefully, I will have more time in the new year. I
should have some time either tomorrow or the next day to update it.

In any case the mailing list still works, so you can send messages to
others on the mailing list.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any problems.

Wishing you a prosperous and productive New Year.

Paul