[AstroPy] Handling significant figures in tables?

W.T. Bridgman William.T.Bridgman.1 at gsfc.nasa.gov
Tue May 16 08:49:51 CDT 2006

Is anyone on the list trying to generate tables in LaTeX or HTML
using python?

I'm interested in generating some tables but need a way to handle
significant figures and/or error bounds.  Google reveals a SigFig
package on ASPN which does not support scientific notation, but I do
need that support.

Anyone made use of other clever solutions for this issue?

Thanks,
Tom
--
Dr. William T."Tom" Bridgman               Scientific Visualization
Studio