[AstroPy] numpy version of Interactive Data Analysis tutorial available

Perry Greenfield perry@stsci....
Thu May 10 14:27:58 CDT 2007

I have updated the "Using Python for Interactive Data Analysis"
tutorial to use numpy instead of numarray (finally!). There are
further improvements I would like to make in its organization and
formatting (in the process including suggestions others have made to
that end), but I'd rather get this version out, which I believe
addresses all the content changes needed to make it useful for numpy,
without delaying it any further.

The tutorial, as well as other supporting material and information,
can be obtained from:

http://www.scipy.org/wikis/topical_software/Tutorial

I'm sure errors remain; please let me know of any you find.

Perry