[AstroPy] numarray pdf 1.5 is broken. Using numdisplay, Python, PIL, and Tkinter

Cohen-Tanugi Johann cohen@lpta.in2p3...
Tue Apr 7 09:01:05 CDT 2009

weird error msg, but in any ncase I made a mistake. Try:
from matplotlib import pyplot as plt
plt.figure()

If this does not work, smthg is wrong with your matplotlib install and
you should ask the matplotlib mailing list...
HTH
Johann