[AstroPy] [SciPy-User] SciPy2009 BoF Wiki Page

Roban Hultman Kramer roban@astro.columbia....
Mon Aug 17 09:32:25 CDT 2009

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to the SciPy conference, but
apropos of the Astronomy BoF session, I thought some people might be
interested in a project I hope to start.

I've just released a package of some simple cosmological routines in the
hope that it will form the basis of a community-maintained library:

http://roban.github.com/CosmoloPy/

There are some examples and tests in the git tree (or tar.gz, or zip
archive) that should get you started if you have any interest in using or
contributing to the project. Join the discussion group at

http://groups.google.com/group/cosmolopy-devel

Thanks!

-Roban