[AstroPy] AstroLib vs Astlib vs APLpy vs ...

Fernando Avila Castro favilac@astro.uson...
Thu Jun 25 01:42:52 CDT 2009

 	Shameless self-plug :)

 	I have an IRAF installer for Ubuntu LTS here:

  	http://cosmos.astro.uson.mx/~favilac/linastro.html

 	It includes latest IRAF, STSDAS, TABLES, PyRAF, PyWCS plus other
things. It get the ubuntu packages of pyfits, numpy, etc for dependencies.

 	I'll check pysao to include it in the next version of the
installer :)