[AstroPy] Python documentation (was IDL to Python Switchers Guide)

Kelle Cruz kellecruz@gmail....
Sun Jul 11 16:20:28 CDT 2010

Doesn't matter to me which wiki the Switchers Guide table lives
on (AstroBetter /AstroLib/AstroPython) just as long as it continues to get
filled in.  These lists of packages just aren't doing it for me.

Regarding the AstroLib site, I didn't even realize it was a wiki! I think if
you really want people to edit it, i think it would help to make it more
obvious that it's a wiki and how to register.  Also, AstroLib is geared
towards *developers* while I'm concerned with *users*.

To add another question to the ones that James posed: Does anyone have any
thoughts on which wiki the Switcher's Guide should live on?

kelle

--
Kelle Cruz, PhD
http://kellecruz.com/