[AstroPy] Co-ordinating Python astronomy libraries?

James Turner jturner@gemini....
Fri Jul 16 08:52:46 CDT 2010

> But I don't think that can stop others from surveying and comparing
> what is out there with regard to coordinates or time.

Right, it's good to do WCS first, but I think there's quite a bit
to discuss regarding classes and data structures before anything gets
merged into the repository. Also, for anything regarding AstroData,
I'd need to get other people at Gemini on board (which might be
delicate given that we have almost no more time to work on it this
year, but it must continue to serve our internal requirements).

Cheers,

James.