[AstroPy] AstroPy Coordination Meeting this fall

Thomas Robitaille thomas.robitaille@gmail....
Thu Aug 4 11:41:26 CDT 2011

Hi everyone,

If you are interested in coming to the coordination meeting in the
fall and haven't voted for a date yet, please indicate your preference
by the end of this week so we can make a decision. By the way, if you
can't make either date, you can select 'neither'.

Thanks,

Thomas