[AstroPy] IMPORTANT: developer mailing list

Prasanth oneaufs@gmail....
Wed Oct 19 10:42:43 CDT 2011

Hello,

In addition to the Google groups discussions, Github pull request
discussions are also good place to check the progress of various proposed
additions. You may have to create a Github account and "watch" the project
to get news feeds of the discussion.

Prasanth