[AstroPy] got centroid?

Nicolas Gruel nicolas.gruel@gmail....
Fri Apr 13 02:50:54 CDT 2012

Hi,

I also wrote one some times ago and it is more or less maintained. I should

You can download it:

https://gitorious.org/pysextractor

I am not saying that it is better than Laurent's one but the multiplication
of SExtractor wrapper is a good indication that one should be provide by
astropy.

Take care,

Nicolas