[AstroPy] got centroid?

Erik Tollerud erik.tollerud@gmail....
Fri Apr 13 03:11:31 CDT 2012

Clearly this is something that should be in astropy, given the number
of implementations that already exist...

But to add yet another, astropysics has `astropysics.utils.centroid`
and `astropysics.utils.moments`.  And like Laurent, I've also written
an SExtractor wrapper that's in `astropysics.phot.SExtractor`.

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 3:12 PM, Wolfgang Kerzendorf
<wkerzendorf@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I just wanted to know if anyone has a quick and smart centroid script in any of the python libraries (easily installable). Even better would be star finding algorithms like sextractor.
>
> Cheers
>    Wolfgang

Erik Tollerud