[AstroPy] Fwd: SciPy 2012 - Registration and deadlines

Erik Bray embray@stsci....
Fri Apr 27 10:08:58 CDT 2012

I haven't gotten any sort of confirmation whether or not I'll be able to
go.  But in addition to this mini-symposium I would really like to have
an Astropy sprint for a couple days to get as many of the pending 0.1
issues hammered out as possible.  I'd even be willing to help organize it :)

Erik B.