[AstroPy] querying Subaru database

Peter Erwin erwin@mpe.mpg...
Sat Jul 7 03:31:23 CDT 2012

Hi,

My online archive-searching tool "telarchive", which can be found here

   http://www.mpe.mpg.de/~erwin/code/

includes a module which searches Smoka, though it only does this one object (or set of
coordinates) at a time. Still, it shouldn't be too difficult to abstract the code and put a
wrapper around it to loop through a list of targets. (Or you could run telarchive with
the "--usearchive=smoka" flag, which restricts the search to that archive, and put a
wrapper around that.)

cheers,

Peter