[AstroPy] Support for OIFITS, reconstructed images

Perry Greenfield perry@stsci....
Thu Apr 4 09:21:42 CDT 2013

I think it is mostly visibility data which doesn't fit an image model very well. It's possible that some sort of table could handle it though. They may want a table that supports operations that are usually done with visibility data so that may mean a significant amount of customization of tables.

Perry