[AstroPy] astropy in Debian, Scientific Linux?

John Zuhone jzuhone@gmail....
Sun Apr 7 17:10:51 CDT 2013

Sergio,

I have no idea what you are talking about when you insinuate that using pip is a roadblock to getting on with "Science."

You don't have to download or compile any source code at all to use pip. Once installed (from yum or something else), it works just like any other package manager.

Best,

John Z
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone