[AstroPy] astropy in Debian, Scientific Linux?

Leo Singer lsinger@caltech....
Sun Apr 7 19:49:09 CDT 2013

Yes, I know, but I am contemplating making astropy a dependency of LALSuite (https://www.lsc-group.phys.uwm.edu/daswg/projects/lalsuite.html), the software package that comprises the flagship LIGO data analysis pipelines, by introducing some code that I have developed with astropy. Although pip would be fine for development, LALSuite itself is released, packaged, and installed on our cluster nodes for production analyses.