[AstroPy] [ANN] Happy New Year: It's a new PyFITS version

Erik Bray embray@stsci....
Fri Jan 4 09:47:55 CST 2013

Thanks Sergio,

I have updated and re-uploaded the archive.  I think I had this problem with the
3.0.9 release too--an annoyance related to setuptools' lack of support for
Subversion 1.7.  Not likely to be a problem in future releases.

Erik