[AstroPy] Short survey: your scientific Python installation

Thomas Robitaille thomas.robitaille@gmail....
Mon Jan 14 10:00:18 CST 2013

Hi everyone,

A couple of months ago, I sent out an announcement for a survey to
find out what Python installation scientists are using, and have
finally had a chance to write up the results, which I've posted on a
new blog I created for the occasion!

http://astrofrog.github.com/blog/2013/01/13/what-python-installations-are-scientists-using/

I have enabled comments on the blog post, so you can leave comments on
the results there if you wish! I've also included a link to the raw
results.

Cheers,
Tom