[AstroPy] mollweide projection plotting (celestial sphere in Galactic coord) ?

Mubdi Rahman rahman@astro.utoronto...
Wed Jun 19 12:24:14 CDT 2013

The built-in matplotlib way is fairly easy (using the "basemap" package): http://matplotlib.org/basemap/users/moll.html

One note that I'd make is that when you define your basemap, make sure you use the flag "celestial=True" to get coordinates going in the right direction for astronomy.