[IPython-dev] [Fwd: [IPython SVN] New commit performed by fperez]

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Tue Aug 16 15:52:27 CDT 2005

Heads up (esp. Frederic),

I normally don't mention all SVN commits here, but in this case there is an
API change which may impact some users.  Please see the commit log below.  It
will only affect those who use custom exception handlers, and they can still
have the same functionality as before.  It's just that instead of using the

self.code_to_run_src

attribute, if they want to print/use source information they can either use
the self.buffer object, which is a list of lines, or assemble a string via

'\n'.join(self.buffer)

I hadn't realized I was duplicating this attribute, and duplication like this
is bugs waiting to happen.