[IPython-dev] Some ideas for more hooks

Frédéric Mantegazza mantegazza at ill.fr
Wed Mar 16 09:56:16 CST 2005

Hello Fernando,

Here is a little paper to explain the (unusual) way we are using ipython in
our application (PyMAD). This is a summary of our needs of internal
interaction with ipython to make something very powerfull.

I hope it will help you to re-design ipython with user customizable hooks.

PS : PyMAD is a software we are developping to control spectrometers, big
neutrons instruments.

--
   Frédéric