[IPython-dev] Considerations for 0.7.3 release, branching, rc's

Ville M. Vainio vivainio at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 14:32:29 CST 2006

I didn't branch the beta 2 yet (it's just made from trunk) but once
the beta 2 has been out for a while (next week?) without bug reports,
I think we should create the 0.7.3 branch only only put in bugfixes,
i.e. home in for release candidate.

So if there is something on your plate at this very moment that would
necessitate beta 3 (as opposed to just going for the release
candidates), speak up please. :)