[IPython-dev] 0.7.1 around the corner? (Was Bug in ??)

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Wed Jan 18 16:45:39 CST 2006

R. Bernstein wrote:
> Ville Vainio writes:
>  > Thanks for the report, I'll fix it tomorrow.
>  >
>  > Keep the reports coming, 0.7.1 is just around the corner. :-)
>
> I guess I better speak up then....

Thanks for pitching in with this, but note that as I said before, I want to
draw the line on new features for 0.7.1.   I need to present a talk using
ipython at a conference in a week, so I just want to close the current
regressions that 0.7.0 introduced from 0.6.15.  Once we fix the remaining
glitches, I want to ship WITHOUT any more new code (which opens the door to
new bugs).  This will be done this coming weekend, so all new ideas can move
forward then.

At that point, I'll shift attention from ipython/trunk to chainsaw/, and Ville
can continue the effort here.  I just wanted to leave him with a clean release
before switching gears.