[IPython-dev] Editing manifest.in

Ville Vainio vivainio at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 10:04:34 CST 2006

Continuing on the "replying to myself" tradition:

On 1/22/06, Ville Vainio <vivainio at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd like to make ipython.py in the ipython root dir a standard part of
> the source distribution (setup.py sdist). Can I just add it to
> Manifest.in, or is there something else to do? It's handy in Windows,
> but it's also helpful on non-root Unix installs.

Well, I've already added this to trunk (rev. 1060) and I don't think
there will be any problems elsewhere.

Regarding installation of scripts w/ or w/o extensions - I'm going to
leave "scripts" as is, and turn my attention towards setuptools to do
this right.

--
Ville Vainio - http://tinyurl.com/2prnb
http://vainio.blogspot.com