[IPython-dev] ipipe news

Ville Vainio vivainio at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 07:15:46 CST 2006

On 3/1/06, Walter Dörwald <walter at livinglogic.de> wrote:

> How do we handle maintenance? Do I upload patches to the tracker or can
> I have repository write access? I promise I won't touch anything except
> ipipe. ;)

That's Fernando's call, but I think this level of maintenance can be
managed by just sending me the patches directly. It doesn't take too
much of my time to commit everything blindly, which I can do with good
conscience because it's a standalone extension, as opposed to "core"
code which could break stuff elsewhere (and would require some thought
on my part).

--
Ville Vainio - vivainio.googlepages.com
vainio.blogspot.com - g[mail | talk]='vivainio'