[IPython-dev] windows readline vi mode

Jörgen Stenarson jorgen.stenarson at bostream.nu
Tue Mar 21 16:05:06 CST 2006

hi,

I added a visible selection mode to the refactor branch, i.e. inverse
video shows the current selection and it can be cut and pasted, it will
also be deleted if any input is given. If we want ctrl-c as copy I need
to figure out a way to disable the KeyboardInterupt for ctrl-c, but it
should probably not be disabled completely but only during line editing.

/Jörgen