[IPython-dev] Semi-offline for a while

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Mon Mar 27 13:49:59 CST 2006

Hi all,

just a quick note to let you know that I'll be doing a fair bit of travel over
the next 4 weeks.  While I'll have some net access, my lag time will
inevitably increase.  Given that Ville and others have normal commit access,
this shouldn't be a major issue for anyone.

We should soon have a Moin site set up for ipython, which will let us manage
the main site also as a wiki, removing me from being the bottleneck for
information on the main site (and in general allowing more community
contributions there).  I'll drop you a line once this is active (Enthought is
doing this for us).

Best to all,