[IPython-dev] Suggestions for implementing parallel algorithms?

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 01:44:51 CST 2006

Sorry I have been so silent as well.  I have a proposal (about
IPython) due in the next
few days so I have been focusing on that.  I will reply early next
week once things settle down.

I definitely have some ideas (and practical experience) in dealing
with large datasets.

But Fernando, do you think that Hg and subversion would play well
together?  I don't know much about Hg.

Brian