[IPython-dev] Fwd: Patches to use pydb instead of pdb for debugging

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 17:53:18 CDT 2006

Hi all,

given the recent collaboration with the pydb project, which will
appear in ipython's next release, the email below may be of interest
to IPython users.

Pydb is an improved python debugger, useable in its own right, but
which is seeing better integration with IPython thanks to work by its
author and Ville.  Big thanks to both for this work!

Regards,