[IPython-dev] Win32 - call for pyreadline testing

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Wed Apr 11 13:14:17 CDT 2007

On 4/11/07, aldarion <erendisaldarion@gmail.com> wrote:
> ok,here is the error, the foo.py is just something like "print 'test'""
> [C:\Documents and
> Settings\Administrator\Desktop\note]c:\Python25\python.exe
> c:\
> Python25\scripts\ipython foo.py
> <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>            Traceback (most recent call last)
>

> <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>: tuple index out of range
> WARNING: Failure executing file: <foo.py >

Darn.  Unfortunately that traceback doesn't tell me much.

I'm afraid this will stay at this point: I have a number of things to
take care of and will be mostly offline until next Wednesday or so.

If anyone comes up with a patch for this, great.  If it's small I
might be able to sneak in and commit it, but that's about it.

Obviously if Jorgen is back, I'm sure he'll be able to clean things up on win32.

Again, thanks to users for the help.