[IPython-dev] [IPython-user] Windows users: do NOT upgrade to 0.8.0 yet!

Ville M. Vainio vivainio@gmail....
Sun Apr 15 15:05:28 CDT 2007

Hi Fernando & all,

> I'm very sorry for the confusion and the time wasted for all.  My
> Windows install lives on a computer that died (hardware) this weekend
> so I couldn't do any testing, and our win32 developers who regularly
> work on the platform (Jorgen and Ville) have both been traveling, so I
> completely dropped the ball for that OS.  My apology.

Related to this - things are finally improving on this front, and I
can resume fiddling w/ IPython properly, to give you some slack again.
:-) Great show of flexibility, BTW.