[IPython-dev] Amazon EC2 and ipython

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Wed Apr 18 12:46:14 CDT 2007

Peter,

While I have an EC2 account, I have not gotten around to trying
ipython1 out on it.  I would love to see this happen and can help in
any way.  But...we are about to release a new version of ipython1 and
I would wait until we have done that.  You can watch this list for the
announcement soon.

Also, two more things:

1.  What MPI implementation are you using?

2.  Have you tried mpi4py?  At this point it blows all the other
python mpi bindings out of the water.  I highly recommend it.

3.  Can you make the image publicly available?

Let's keep in touch about this.