[IPython-dev] Status of pyreadline release for win32?

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Wed Apr 18 13:40:47 CDT 2007

Hi all,

I just got back from my trip and I'm still behind on email, but I
wanted to know if we can cut a release of pyreadline that is fully
usable for win32 users.

When I left, it seemed the last one I made worked fine in normal
usage, but still would throw an exception when run as

c:\path\to\ipython foo.py

and the exception traceback was remarkably unhelpful.

If that got fixed, or can be fixed, it would be nice to announce it so
we wrap up the 0.8.0 release on all platforms.