[IPython-dev] Status of pyreadline release for win32?

Jörgen Stenarson jorgen.stenarson@bostream...
Wed Apr 18 15:40:46 CDT 2007

A couple of days ago I sent a patch to the list to address this problem.
I have included it again in this mail. It's seems to be a windows
ipython problem and not a pyreadline problem. I'm not familiar enough
with that code to be sure if my patch is ok in all cases but it fixed
this particular problem.

I think pyreadline works ok now. I have done a few tweaks but I have not
finished the release note yet, I have started to work on it though. I
haven't tested the egg-setup in ages either. I'll be gone for a few days
now and can check into these things during the weekend.

/Jörgen