[IPython-dev] New features + Postponing 0.8.1 a little bit

Ville M. Vainio vivainio@gmail....
Fri Apr 20 09:28:14 CDT 2007

On 4/20/07, Ville M. Vainio <vivainio@gmail.com> wrote:

> There are some bugs that should be fixed, and I'd also like to expose
> "Macro" in ipapi, since I think a "macro library" is a cool idea that
> should be out there in the wild:

Or rather:

# create macro in user_ns
ip.macro('bb',"abld build winscw udeb")

# return macro object
mymacro = ip.macro('foo bar')

ip.defalias('bb',"abld build winscw udeb")

My masterplan is to create an "export" switch to %store that creates
an importable python module of all that has been %store'd.