[IPython-dev] Status of pyreadline release for win32?

Jörgen Stenarson jorgen.stenarson@bostream...
Sat Apr 21 15:34:30 CDT 2007

Ville M. Vainio skrev:
> On 4/19/07, Jörgen Stenarson <jorgen.stenarson@bostream.nu> wrote:
>
>> A couple of days ago I sent a patch to the list to address this problem.
>> I have included it again in this mail. It's seems to be a windows
>
> Yeah, that was the problem area. I have already committed a slightly
> different fix for the issue (as I said, an explicit version check).

Well I still see the problem below with the current svn version of
ipython (I use python 2.4.3). This problem goes away with my patch.

C:\python\ipython>.\ipython.py qq.py
exceptions.IndexError                                Traceback (most
recent call last)

IndexError: tuple index out of range
WARNING: Failure executing file: <qq.py>
Python 2.4.3 (#69, Mar 29 2006, 17:35:34) [MSC v.1310 32 bit (Intel)]

?       -> Introduction to IPython's features.
%magic  -> Information about IPython's 'magic' % functions.
help    -> Python's own help system.

In [1]: