[IPython-dev] [FRPythoneers] IPython sprint

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Tue Apr 24 01:02:45 CDT 2007

I know what the problem is, but I need to get some sleep.  I will fix
first thing in the morning.  Another thing we can put on the todo list
for the sprint - work on our setup.py file!!!!

Brian