[IPython-dev] Syntax and Indentation Errors during build of ipython1 (saw)

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Fri Aug 24 12:09:27 CDT 2007

On 8/24/07, Brian Granger <ellisonbg.net@gmail.com> wrote:
> I fixed a few more syntax bug in saw/core1.  Sorry about this.  As
> Fernando said, core1 is sort of a mini developer branch embedded
> inside saw.  The rest of saw should be very stable at this point - we
> just need to make sure that we don't have these types of show stoppers
> in core1.  Can you give saw (svn up), try again and let us know how it
> goes?

Thanks for pitching in, Brian.  I'll add a compile script to the core1
dir to make sure that we don't commit code that doesn't compile, to
avoid tripping installation.  Since I work directly off the
development directory, I hadn't noticed this.

Sorry again for the hassle, Arne.