[IPython-dev] wxIPython0.7 - Linux is a known OS :)
Sat Dec 15 09:17:37 CST 2007
Here the last version of WXIpython.
- Problems under linux should be resolved now.(wxGtk textctrl doesn't like
- Added filters on history widget, you can filter ('','!' and '?' commands)
- wx Pager is now thread safe ,linux is less tolerant than windows ;)
Instead of being called by IPython thread it is managed by wxThread via a
more complex state machine. Any better idea welcomed :)
###### for ipython devs and pyreadline too ######
Will try to put it inside SVN, Fernando,Ville where should I add it?
Joergen,Gael, I would like to make the App Pyreadline aware :)
Where should I start? I've got class WxConsoleView(wx.Panel): that handle
all the text processing, should I try to convert it like ironpython console
class in pyreadline?
Is it what I should do to be pyreadline compatible?If any of you want to
help no problem :)
The app is divided in 3 parts:
WxPython.py that handle the high level GUI.
Ipython_history.py that is a simple widget that is a helper.(basically a
3 classes inside it:
- class WxConsoleView(wx.Panel) <-- handle all the action on textctrl.
- class IterableIPShell(Thread) <-- will rename it to
This is a thread that receive line to execute and returns history info and
- class IPythonView(WxConsoleView) <-- create the IPython thread, the
text_ctrl and handle the communication between the thread,the text_ctrl and
the top level GUI via state machine on wx.Idle event.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 12042 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.ipython.scipy.org/pipermail/ipython-dev/attachments/20071215/9fd4e4d6/attachment.bin
More information about the IPython-dev