[IPython-dev] Let's clear out/update all the old Trac tickets

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Tue Feb 13 12:52:54 CST 2007

Hi all,

I was just updating the tickets for the ipython1 saw branch.  There
are a number of older tickets on the IPython Trac that seem "dead."
Could everyone clean out old tickets on the Trac.  I have done this on
tickets related to the saw branch.  Fernando, many of the oldest
tickets are related to the nbdoc/nbshell.  I am not sure if you want
to keep those around.  My feeling is that when we get around to
working on the notebook, most of those tickets won't apply.