[IPython-dev] ipython1 saw exception transport and raising

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Mon Jul 16 14:07:51 CDT 2007

On 7/16/07, Doug Jones <dfj225@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Brian,
>
> Thanks for looking into this. I did the svn up and tested it and
> everything looks fine now. The  result is more or less the same as
> what I cooked up, meaning the name of the original exception is
> displayed in the traceback.
>
> However, there still seems to be some data loss in the process. Let me
> demonstrate what I mean.

Yup, this is in my immediate to-do list, to which I think I'll be able
to get to on Wednesday, as I'll finally get a small break from various
work-related things.

If Brian doesn't beat me to it, I hope to get this fixed soon, as it's
a *major* problem we have right now in terms of using the system.

If you have a small self-contained example that shows the problem and
does not require Boost, please send it this way, it will help to add
it to the test suite.