[IPython-dev] Recent iplib line_split changes

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Fri Mar 2 00:54:01 CST 2007

Hi Dan,

On 3/1/07, Dan Milstein <danmil@comcast.net> wrote:
> Yo,
>
> I just pulled down the newest code from svn (written today/
> yesterday), and my new tests for prefilter promptly blew up.  I'll
> take that as good news (in the, "look, something changed in the
> behavior and the tests complained" department).

I just added your test suite into ipython/test/, thanks again!  And I
deactivated yesterday's changes so that at least we don't have this
broken code out there.  Alex, sorry but that means /your/ problem is
back.

I'm too tired right now to look at this in detail, and for the next
3-4 days I won't have a spare moment for this, unfortunately.  But
next week I'll revisit the problem and try to fix Alex's issue without
introducing any other breakage.  With Dan's test suite, there's
actually hope of that happening :)

Regards, and sorry for the mess :)