[IPython-dev] IPython sprint in Boulder, April 28

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Fri Mar 30 01:06:39 CDT 2007

Hi all,

we wanted to let anyone who may be interested about the IPython coding
sprint we'll hold on April 28 in Boulder, Colorado, as part of the
regular activities of the Front Range Pythoneers group.

More details will be posted as we have them on the wiki:

http://ipython.scipy.org/moin/Developer_Zone/Sprint

Anyone is welcome to stop by, though we'd appreciate letting us know
so we can have a tentative head count in advance.  We'll set up an IRC
channel for those who may want to join in from other locations as
well.

Regards,