[IPython-dev] Mostly offline for two weeks

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Mon Oct 15 20:09:27 CDT 2007

Hi all,

just a note that I'll be mostly offline for two weeks.  Not that it
matters much, since others do more than me around here, but still :)
And things like direct fiddling with the site are still mostly my job,
so none of that for a few days.

I will have email access, but anyone who needs to contact me should
use my 'normal' email address, Fernando.Perez@colorado.edu.  This one
is the one I use just for mailing lists, and I tend to ignore it when
I'm swamped, traveling, or have otherwise limited access.  My regular
work one I monitor much more closely, so when you actually want to
write to me directly, it's best to use that one.