[IPython-dev] [Pythonmac-SIG] readline support for OS X Leopard

Boyd Waters bwaters@nrao....
Wed Oct 31 15:03:36 CDT 2007

On Oct 31, 2007, at 11:43 AM, Boyd Waters wrote:

> What I am doing at the moment is hard-coding the mapping of the tab-
> completion as a special case in IPython's rilneimpl.py

My iplib.py patch was broken, as I had used a dirty local copy of the
subversion repository to generate the patch.

Very sorry.

Here are the patches that implement my Leopard EditLine hack against
IPython-SVN (2007-10-30)